March 21, 2011
Susan has some great tips for choosing the right conditioner and keeping your hair looking healthy
- All types of hair have to be conditioned to keep it shiny and flexible.
- Conditioning is especially useful for dry hair. It adds to the natural oil supply and gives dry hair, shine as well as bounce and strength.
- For oily hair, use conditioner only on the ends of your hair.
- For damaged hair use protein-rich conditioners.
- For dry hair use moisturizing or intensive-care conditioners.
- After shampooing gently squeeze the excess water.
- Comb the hair with the fingers or with wide toothed comb from the roots to the ends gently. Remove tangles.
- Apply little conditioner and rub the conditioner through the hair with the fingers. Never rub on the scalp.
- Keep it on the hair for 5 minutes
- Now gently massage the hair to loosen the conditioner.
- Rinse the hair and remove all traces of conditioner. Now dry the hair.
No related posts.